Aircraft Acquisition Service
- Evaluate your specific use and needs for an aircraft
- Suggest aircraft that fit your purpose
- Provide market evaluation for the aircraft of choice
- Assist in financing and insurance options
- Search and locate the aircraft of choice
- Handle all negotiations that pertain to the purchase
- Personally evaluate and inspect the aircraft of choice
- Oversee and coordinate the pre-purchase inspection at a major maintenance facility
- Upon completion of the pre-purchase inspection, provide a written evaluation and advise what is in your best interest
- Upon acceptance of the aircraft, coordinate the paperwork required for closing which includes the title search, application for registration, and all contracts pertaining to the transaction.
- Delivery of aircraft
- Pilots familiarization and training required by insurance carrier
Fee is 5% of aircraft purchase price plus expenses (Most companies charge between 7 – 8%) with a minimum of $2,500.
Aircraft Brokerage Department
We will assist you in the sale of your aircraft for a nominal fee. Avoid the tire kickers and liability issues and allow Wagner Aviation to professionally represent your interests from start to finish. We will complete the sale in a reasonable amount of time and ensure a smooth transaction. On average, we are able to sell most aircraft with in 60 days.
What does the brokerage service include?
- Provide a market evaluation for the aircraft. This service provides current market analysis so that the client truly understands the retail value before marketing the aircraft.
- Market and advertise your aircraft. We advertise in the Trade-A-Plane, The Controller, ASO, Trade-A-Plane Online, Controller Online, Worldwide Air Show, and WagnerAviation.com. We will also promote your aircraft through a variety of other aviation related advertising medias. Maximum Exposure is critical for a successful sale.
- We will accept trades and the financial responsibility for it. Accepting a trade can be the difference completing a sale.
- We will handle all negotiations that pertain to the sale.
- Keep you informed of our progress on a regular basis.
- We have qualified pilots available to demonstrate aircraft to potential buyers.
- Upon acceptance and sale of the aircraft, we will coordinate the paper work required for closing which include the title search, application for registration, and all contracts pertaining to the transaction.
Why should you hire Wagner Aviation?
- We will obtain a higher selling price for you.
- Save you time and aggravation, while avoiding liability issues.
- We will provide professional guidance and advice throughout the sale.
- Handle all negotiations that are related to the sale.
- We will accept a trade, which exposes your aircraft to more buyers.
- We have been in business since 1986, and have an excellent reputation for customer service and satisfaction.
- We have sold aircraft all over the United States, Canada and South America. References available upon request.
Contact John Wagner for additional information.
2079 Buford Blvd.
Clearwater, FL 33763